What You'll Get
- $60 for two tickets to see Amos Lee and David Gray (up to $118 value)
- When: Saturday, July 4, at 8:15 p.m.
- Where: Whitewater Amphitheatre
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Will call: 7:00 p.m.
- Who Amos Lee is: a singer-songwriter who blends jazz, folk, soul, and gospel with a heartfelt tenor and silvery falsetto
- When you first heard him: when his song, “Colors”—a track from his critically acclaimed self-titled debut—landed on an episode of Grey’s Anatomy in 2005
- Who heard him before that: Grammy winner Norah Jones, who invited him to open for her on her 2004 tour
- Who else he’s shared the stage with: B.B. King, Paul Simon, and Bob Dylan
- Where his 2011 album Mission Bell landed on the Billboard 200 chart: #1
- His latest release: 2013’s Mountains of Sorrow, Rivers of Song, which features guest vocalists Patty Griffin and Alison Krauss
- Who David Gray is: one of the UK’s most heralded music artists, both at home and overseas, and a recipient of numerous critical accolades
- Breakout album: the multi-platinum White Ladder, which enchanted with ethereal folktronica and Gray’s pensive, pleading tenor
- His hit singles: “Babylon,” “Please Forgive Me,” “You’re the World to Me,” “The One I Love”
- Draw the Line: his critically praised 2009 album that was followed by two successful US tours
- 9: the Billboard Top 200 chart debut spot of 2010’s Foundling—the highest release position of Gray’s career
- How Entertainment Weekly described Foundling: “all warm arrangements and real emotion”
- David Gray’s newest album: his 11th, Mutineers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 4, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Redeem on 7/4 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.