What You'll Get
- One ticket to An Evening with Amy Grant
- When: Friday, September 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Palace Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for rear-mezzanine seating (up to a $52 value)
- $35 for rear-orchestra or front-mezzanine seating (up to a $62 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How Grant’s journey to the throne of “Queen of Christian Pop” began: with the 1977 self-titled debut that she recorded at the age of 15
- Her coronation: 1982’s Age to Age, featuring her hit “El Shaddai,” which garnered her first Grammy and became the first Christian album ever to go platinum
- Other achievements of her nearly four-decade career: more than 30 million albums sold, six Grammys, 25 Dove Awards, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and induction into the Christian Music Hall of Fame
- How she merged the words of Christian and secular music: with catchy hits such as 1991’s “Baby Baby,” filled with universal messages of hope that only an ogre who failed to make it as an opera star could object to
- What to expect from her show: her hits and reflective songs from acclaimed new album How Mercy Looks from Here, accompanied by her signature bare feet
The Palace Theatre
The Palace Theatre was hailed as “Connecticut’s Most Magnificent” when it opened in 1927. Its grandeur was designed by architect Thomas Lamb of Madison Square Garden fame, who outfitted the vaudeville palace with a gilded proscenium and sweeping, pearl-shaded balconies. Today, audiences flock to the historic theater for performances from the Stamford Symphony, the Ballet School of Stamford, comedians, and musical acts.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 12, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required at least 24hr in advance. Redeem on 9/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Palace Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Palace Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.