All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 213–229 (up to $43.95 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Amy Schumer’s style: honest and unapologetic humor that’s provocative and hilariously wicked
- Where she got her start: Amy made her network premier on NBC’s Last Comic Standing and soon after co-starred on 30 Rock and received her own Comedy Central Presents special Mostly Sex Stuff, which became Comedy Central’s second-highest rated special in 2012
- Where else she’s appeared: stealing scenes in Louie and HBO’s Girls; flame-broiling Charlie Sheen and Roseanne Barr in their Comedy Central roasts
- The show that catapulted her to fame: the runaway Comedy Central hit Inside Amy Schumer that premiered in April of 2013 to the network’s highest season premier ratings of the year
- What to expect from her live show: brand-new material laden with her signature left-hook surprises; raunchy material that’s actually funny instead of just raunchy
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 28, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.