All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Nothing can match the thrill of seeing a concert in person, not even watching it on high-definition Blu-ray or listening to it on a high-definition parrot. Get out of your cage with this deal.
- Two tickets to An Evening of Doo Wopp
- When: Saturday, September 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Hudson Valley
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $35 for two tickets in the upper mezzanine (up to a $76 value)
- $45 for two tickets in the mezzanine, left orchestra, or right orchestra (up to an $86 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
An Evening of Doo Wopp
- Who’ll be there: The Drifters, Jay Siegal’s Tokens, Larry Chance & The Earls, The Whiptones, and Classic Sounds
- The Drifters are built around: the voice of Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Charlie Thomas
- The Tokens are best known for: recording the iconic single “The Lion Sleeps Tonight”
- How they got around the nocturnal habits of the average Pathera leo: taping Ambien to a gazelle
- Famous high-school classmates of Earls frontman Larry Chance: Frankie Avalon and Chubby Checker
- Combined age of The Whiptones: 64
- Hallmarks of the teen quartet: slicked back pompadours and period-accurate a cappella renditions of classic tunes
- Recent honor for Classic Sounds: winning an a cappella competition at the Izod Center at the Meadowlands<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 21, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 9/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Paramount Hudson Valley. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Paramount Hudson Valley's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.