What You'll Get
- $30 for one ticket for general-admission standing (up to $46.50 value)
- $40 for one ticket for general-admission seating (up to $57 value)
- $50 for one ticket for Twilight Zone seating (up to $67.50 value)
- $75 for one ticket for promenade or terrace seating (up to $93.75 value)
- $85 for one ticket for VIP pit seating (up to $104.25 value)
- View the seating chart.
Patrons are allowed to bring their own food and drinks in one (1) personal cooler no larger than 15” (W) x 11” (D) x 12” (H). Parking is free.
An Evening Under the Stars Blues Music Festival
- Sir Charles Jones: Southern Soul singer, honored with two B.B. King Achievement Awards, who folds jazz, gospel, and blues into his satiny, sigh-inducing melodies
- Theodis Ealey: Blues singer known as the “Bluesman Lover” first picked up the guitar at the age of 4, and since then he’s played alongside some of the biggest names in blues and charmed audiences with his sultry solo work.
- Bishop Bullwinkle: This beloved Southern Soul veteran, who claims to hail from the “First Church of Nothin’ but Da Truth,” is best known for the sing-along fan favorite, “Hell to the Naw.”
- Also Appearing: T.K. Soul | Terry Wright | Hosted by MC Lightfoot
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 17, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.