What You'll Get
- $20 for two general-admission tickets (up to $44.18 value)
- Who Chris Mitchell is: a genre-spanning, Grammy Recording Academy saxophonist
- His repertoire: jazz standards such as “The Girl from Ipanema,” instrumental covers of big-band tunes such as “Fly Me to the Moon,” and silk-smooth versions of R&B hits such as “Isn’t She Lovely”
- Where to start: his album Turquoise, which features Latin jazz tracks alongside Turkish toe-tappers and contemporary pop classics “My Heart Will Go On” and “I Will Always Love You”
- His latest: I Found Forever (also the name of his immensely successful 2015 tour), a collection of romantic bossa nova jazz, including the album’s lead single, “Tequila Nights”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 4, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.