What You'll Get
- One ticket to An Evening with Gordon Lightfoot
- When: Thursday, October 2, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Davies Symphony Hall
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $24 for rows Y–DD of the main floor (up to $48.75 value)
- $29 for rows S–X of the main floor (up to $58.75 value)
- $34 for rows H–P of the main floor, or the left or right boxes (up to $69.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Best known for runaway ‘70s hits such as “Sundown” and “If You Could Read My Mind,” Gordon Lightfoot is beloved among fans and tunesmiths as a songwriter’s songwriter, inspiring Bob Dylan to proclaim, “whenever I hear a song of his, it’s like I wish it would last forever.” The Canadian troubadour’s awards shelf strains under the heft of 16 Juno Awards, along with the metaphysical weight of five Grammy nominations. Now on tour, the folk-rock pioneer hypnotizes with his earnest timbre and impeccable craft in songs made famous by himself and everyone from Elvis to Barbara Streisand.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 10/2 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Davies Symphony Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Exceptional Artists' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.