- $35 for one G-Pass for seating in the gallery (up to $55.15 value)
- $42 for one G-Pass for seating in the second balcony (up to $65.95 value)
- $54 for one G-Pass for seating in first balcony sections C–H (up to $76.70 value)
- $66 for one G-Pass for seating in orchestra section C or D (up to $86.95 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you met this Grammy-nominated singer: in 2001 with his debut album, Ghetto Love, which featured high-profile cameos from the likes of Blackstreet and R.L. from Next
- The Jaheim song you’ve been humming the past decade: “Put That Woman First” off his second release Still Ghetto, which AllMusic said “marks him as one of the few R&B artists active who can summon the spirit of a Teddy Pendergrass.”
- What All Seven Jaheim Albums Have in Common: Besides his classic voice, which he inherited from his soul singing grandfather Hoagy Lands, they all debuted in the Top 5 of Billboard’s R&B Albums chart.
- His Latest Release: 2016’s Struggle Love, packed with sultry slow jams including the single “Back In My Arms”