What You'll Get
- $39 for one ticket for general-admission standing (up to $61.75 value)
- How you met this Grammy-nominated singer: in 2001 with his debut album, Ghetto Love, which featured high-profile cameos from the likes of Blackstreet and R.L. from Next
- The Jaheim song you’ve been humming the past decade: “Put That Woman First” off his second release Still Ghetto, which AllMusic said “marks him as one of the few R&B artists active who can summon the spirit of a Teddy Pendergrass.”
- What All Seven Jaheim Albums Have in Common: Besides his classic voice, which he inherited from his soul singing grandfather Hoagy Lands, they all debuted in the Top 5 of Billboard’s R&B Albums chart.
- His Latest Release: 2016’s Struggle Love, packed with sultry slow jams including the single “Back In My Arms”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 13, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.