What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to An Evening with Jason Alexander and His Hair
- When: select dates, April 18–May 4 at 9 p.m.
- Where: Harrah’s Showroom at Harrah’s Las Vegas
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $45 for tier 2 floor-and-booth seating (up to $89.49 value)
- $34 for tier 3 booth-and-table seating (up to $67.49 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
An Evening with Jason Alexander and His Hair
- Jason Alexander’s best-known character: George Costanza on Seinfeld
- What you might not know about him: he knocks ‘em dead on the standup circuit
- What else: his real name is Jay Scott Greenspan
- And: he’s a tough poker player, a parlor magician, and a powerhouse singer
- Proof of his singing prowess: his Tony Award for Best Leading Actor in a Musical for Jerome Robbins’ Broadway, his lead performance with Martin Short in the LA production of The Producers, and the obsessive singing of “Master of the House” in “The Jacket” episode
- What to expect from An Evening with Jason Alexander and His Hair: a veteran showman delivering a solid set of standup, song and dance numbers, improvisational conversations with the audience, Seinfeld anecdotes, and stories about the hair
- Which is on his head because: it looks good and keeps jokes from escaping through his scalp
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Harrah's Showroom at Harrah's Las Vegas on day of show. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.