- One G-Pass to see An Evening With K. Michelle And Jagged Edge
- When: Saturday, August 9, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Ovens Auditorium
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for the balcony (up to $47.62 value)
- $50 for the front orchestra (up to $79.61 value)
- $40 for the rear orchestra (up to $69.34 value)
- $30 for the mezzanine (up to $57.94 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
An Evening With K. Michelle And Jagged Edge
- Where you first heard K. Michelle: on her hit single “Fakin’ It” with Missy Elliott
- Where you first saw her: on VH1’s Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta
- Where you’ve seen her lately: touring with Robin Thicke, breaking YouTube’s view counters with her videos for “V.S.O.P.” and “The Right One”
- What happened when she made fans wait four years for her debut album, Rebellious Soul: she landed at #1 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart and #2 on the Billboard 200
- What Soul Train says about Rebellious Soul: “You can expect to be serenaded with tales of heartbreak, sexual encounters for grown folks, and mantras of female empowerment.”
- Latest single that showcases her ability to sucker-punch listeners’ emotions: “Can’t Raise a Man”
- How you know R&B quartet Jagged Edge: from slinky slow jams such as “Promise” and “Good Luck Charm”
- Jagged Edge number-one hits that, when said in this order, summarize most longterm relationships: “Where the Party At,” “Put a Little Umph In It,” “Let’s Get Married”