What You'll Get
- $34 for one G-Pass for 400-level seating (up to $54.40 value)
- $41 for one G-Pass for 300-level seating (up to $64.60 value)
- $47 for one G-Pass for 200-level seating (up to $74.80 value)
- $52 for one G-Pass for 100-level seating (up to $85.05 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How You Know Patti LaBelle: That depends on what year you’re currently living in.
- 1965: After becoming a fan of her early work in the Ordettes and the Bluebelles, you teared up spinning her girl group’s cover of “Somewhere Over the Rainbow.”
- 1974: It’s a good year for LaBelle. She emerges from a sparkling cocoon as a futuristic disco diva and fills clubs across the country with the landmark hit “Lady Marmalade.”
- 1982: After she proved she could make it on her own with three solo records, you got to see her perform live on Broadway in a revival of Your Arm’s Too Short to Box with God.
- 1991: You cheered as she finally earned her first Grammy for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance (thanks to her 10th album, Burnin’) and her second Entertainer of the Year from the NAACP Image Awards.
- 2001: She gets a star on BET’s Walk of Fame—just one of nine lifetime achievement awards she’s earned throughout her legendary career.
- 2015: At 71, she still burns with star power, stealing the scene every time the camera caught her in Empire and Dancing with the Stars.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 1, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.