A conversation, Q&A, and book signing with the author of the James Beard Award-winning, New York Times Bestseller Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat
What You'll Get
- Seating: upper balcony (rows H, L, or M)
- Click here to view the seating chart
An Evening with Samin Nosrat
- The chef: Since starting her professional cooking career at Chez Panisse in 2000, Berkley-based chef Samin Nosrat has been called “the next Julia Child” by NPR’s All Things Considered.
- The cookbook: Released in 2017, Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat earned universal praise from critics, amateur chefs, and restauranteurs alike; Netflix released a series by the same name in 2018, following Samin on a culinary exploration through Japan, Mexico, Italy, and the U.S.
- The event: A moderated conversation with the chef culminates in a Q&A with the audience and a book signing.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 23, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Must redeem tickets together at the venue to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.