What You'll Get
- $40 for one G-Pass to An Evening with Yes (up to $88 value). Each ticket includes a skip-the-line pass and a Groupon Elite parking pass.
- When: Friday, July 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Toyota Oakdale Theatre
- Seating: orchestra sections 201 or 209 or balcony sections 300–303
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
G-Pass Package Instructions: Please use the Cook Hill Road entrance to access reserved Groupon parking lot. You must display your printed G-Pass ticket. Please present your printed G-Pass ticket at the designated Skip the Line entrance for early entry.
- Founders: bassist Chris Squire and vocalist Jon Anderson
- Founded: 1969, making them the godfathers of the progressive-rock genre
- Current lineup: Squire, guitar wizard Steve Howe, savant drummer Alan White, keyboardist Geoff Downes, and lead vocalist Jon Davison (who shares original singer Jon Anderson’s sweet lilt and missing “H”)
- What they’ve seen: all good people turn their heads each day
- Their sound: richly textured arrangements, virtuosic playing, and shimmering harmonies and chords, all paired with metaphysical lyrics
- Essential tracks: “I’ve Seen All Good People,” “Roundabout,” “Owner of a Lonely Heart,” “Close to the Edge”
- What you’ll hear on their current tour: Fragile and Close to the Edge, two of their most seminal recordings, played in their entirety
Toyota Oakdale Theatre
Once the site of an alfalfa field, the original Oakdale sprang up during the theater-in-the-round craze of the 1950s. Its spinning stage drew stars such as Harry Belafonte, The Who, and Led Zeppelin, who all serenaded the open-air crowds of the ‘60s. In 1997, the Oakdale Theatre was made over into its current, 4,600-seat arrangement, which has ushered in a new generation of entertainment stars ranging from Barney to Britney.
For those who prefer standing up and shaking it during live concerts, the adjoining concert space known as The Dome mixes the comfort of a suburban theater with the energy of a downtown club as revelers revel beneath its wooden steeple.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Toyota Oakdale Theatre on 7/11. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.