What You'll Get
- $99.50 for one ticket to see An Intimate Evening with Santana – Greatest Hits Live (up to $116.50 value), including one drink and access to the Foundation Room ($40 value; up to $156.50 total value)
- Where: House of Blues Las Vegas
- Section: general-admission standing room in the stage-front “La Zona Fiesta”
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.<p>
Dates and Times
- Sunday, January 26, at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 29, at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, January 30, at 8 p.m.
- Friday, January 31, at 8 p.m. <p>
- Full name: Carlos Augusto Alves Santana
- 10: number of Grammys under Santana’s belt
- 20: his ranking on Rolling Stone’s list of 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Why Prince considers Santana to be a bigger influence than Jimi Hendrix, according to that Rolling Stone feature: “Santana played prettier.”
- 1969: the year Santana rocked Woodstock with “Soul Sacrifice”
- 1998: the year he entered the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 1999: the year Supernatural ushered in a new generation of fans and earned eight Grammys
- 2009: the year Santana received the Billboard Latin Music Awards’ Lifetime Achievement
- Nine: the number of expert rhythm players, percussionists, keyboardists, and horn players in Santana’s current lineup
- Musical talents: guitar virtuosity, melding diverse musical styles such as blues, jazz, rock, salsa, and African rhythms
- What to expect at this show: stunning guitar solos, intoxicating rhythms
- Greatest hits from late ’60s and ’70s that you’ll almost certainly hear: “Black Magic Woman,” “Evil Ways,” “Oye Como Va”
- Smoothest late-era hit to sway to: “Smooth”<p>
House of Blues Las Vegas
There’s a piece of the Delta on the Las Vegas strip. Beneath the stage of the House of Blues, a metal box of Mississippi mud reminds every performer who steps in the spotlight where the blues originated. But if they forget to think about the mud beneath their feet, the sights of the venue will surely be enough reminder. More than 300 pieces of folk art speckle the walls and 50,000 bottle caps comprise a tactile mural at the entrance to surround performers and audiences alike in southern simplicity. Still, a bit of the outside neon makes its way in. Hanging over the crowd, a chandelier from the ballroom of the old MGM glitters, echoing Las Vegas’s ever-shining light.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at House of Blues Las Vegas. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.