What You'll Get
- $29 for one ticket for seating in rows P–V (up to $60.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- The Tenors: Clifton Murray, Fraser Walters, and Victor Micallef
- Their music: operatic pop that puts a pleasing spin on opera’s standards and classically elevates pop hits
- Some of their classical favorites: Puccini’s “Nessun Dorma” off of 2012’s Lead With Your Heart and Romano Musumarra’s “Luna” off their 2008 debut album The Canadian Tenors
- What those albums have in common: both were certified multi-platinum, as was their holiday release, The Perfect Gift
- Some of their more modern tastes: The Tenors’ cover of Leonard Cohen’s “Hallelujah” would bring a tear to any cynic’s eye, and their powerful take on “Lean On Me” sends fans grasping for support.
- Where you can hear that last one: their latest album, 2015’s Under One Sky
- What sets that album apart: The group penned eight new songs for this release, including the tenderly poppy title track, and the pillow-soft ballad “Angels Calling.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 19, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.