- $34 for one ticket for mid-to-rear seating in orchestra level 2 (up to $67.15 value)
- $65 for a VIP package including orchestra gold-circle seating and a cast meet-and-greet (up to $122.60 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
For VIP option: Parking is included at the Tremont Garage (located at 15th & Tremont). The meet-and-greet will take place after the show. Simply go to the second floor for the VIP room. That room is located toward the Glenarm Street side of the Theatre, near the coat check area. A representative will be there to assist with any questions and escort people to the meet and greet.
An Irish Christmas
- The Show: a merry yuletide celebration of Irish culture and Celtic mythology ripe with colorful storytelling, lilting music, and thunderous choreography
- The Cast: The Kerry Dance Troupe—fleet-footed, jig-shoed ambassadors of Irish folk dance who mix the styles of olde and new—led by Scott Doherty of Riverdance and Lord of the Dance. The Kerry Records voice squad and Irish actor Sheelagh Cullen will also be featured.
- The Music: traditional uilleann pipes, bouzouki, flute, button accordion, and fiddle—all played in the key of Jaunty—accompanied by female vocalists and poems from narrator Sheelagh Cullen
- The Songs: a mix of familiar Christmas standards (“Silent Night,” “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen”) and traditional Emerald Isle carols such as “Wexford Carol” and “Don Oíche úd i mBeithil”
- The Raves: “[It] leaves everyone with the urge to grab their loved ones and dance down the aisles” (The Village News); “[It] brings just about everything to the table—joy, hope, laughter, friendship, celebration of life through storytelling, music, song, and dance—in a night that sparkles with life and a bit of magic” (Irish News and Entertainment)