All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for orchestra or balcony seating (up to $44.79 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
An Irish Christmas
- The Show: a merry yuletide celebration of Irish culture and Celtic mythology ripe with colorful storytelling, lilting music, and thunderous choreography
- The Cast: The Kerry Dance Troupe—fleet-footed, jig-shoed ambassadors of Irish folk dance who mix the styles of olde and new—led by Scott Doherty of Riverdance and Lord of the Dance. The Kerry Records voice squad and Irish actor Sheelagh Cullen will also be featured.
- The Music: traditional uilleann pipes, bouzouki, flute, button accordion, and fiddle—all played in the key of Jaunty—accompanied by female vocalists and poems from narrator Sheelagh Cullen
- The Songs: a mix of familiar Christmas standards (“Silent Night,” “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen”) and traditional Emerald Isle carols such as “Wexford Carol” and “Don Oíche úd i mBeithil”
- The Raves: “[It] leaves everyone with the urge to grab their loved ones and dance down the aisles” (The Village News); “[It] brings just about everything to the table—joy, hope, laughter, friendship, celebration of life through storytelling, music, song, and dance—in a night that sparkles with life and a bit of magic” (Irish News and Entertainment)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 9, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 12/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.