- $20 for balcony seating ($42.16 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
An Irish Christmas
- The Show: a merry yuletide celebration of Irish culture and Celtic mythology ripe with colorful storytelling, lilting music, and thunderous choreography
- The Cast: The Kerry Dance Troupe—fleet-footed, jig-shoed ambassadors of Irish folk dance who mix the styles of olde and new
- The Music: traditional uilleann pipes, bouzouki, flute, button accordion, and fiddle—all played in the key of Jaunty—accompanied by female vocalists and poems from narrator Sheelagh Cullen
- The Songs: a mix of familiar Christmas standards (“Silent Night,” “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen”) and traditional Emerald Isle carols such as “Wexford Carol” and “Don Oíche úd i mBeithil”
- The Raves: “[It] leaves everyone with the urge to grab their loved ones and dance down the aisles” (The Village News); “[It] brings just about everything to the table—joy, hope, laughter, friendship, celebration of life through storytelling, music, song, and dance—in a night that sparkles with life and a bit of magic” (Irish News and Entertainment)