All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $28 for one G-Pass ticket for front orchestra seating (up to $56.70 value)
- $18 for one G-Pass ticket for mezzanine seating (up to $35.20 value)
- $12 for one G-Pass ticket for balcony seating (up to $23.70 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
An Irish Christmas
- The Show: a merry yuletide celebration of Irish culture and Celtic mythology ripe with colorful storytelling, lilting music, and thunderous choreography
- The Cast: The Kerry Dance Troupe—fleet-footed, jig-shoed ambassadors of Irish folk dance who mix the styles of olde and new—led by Scott Doherty of Riverdance and Lord of the Dance. The Kerry Records voice squad and Irish actor Sheelagh Cullen will also be featured.
- The Music: traditional uilleann pipes, bouzouki, flute, button accordion, and fiddle—all played in the key of Jaunty—accompanied by female vocalists and poems from narrator Sheelagh Cullen
- The Songs: a mix of familiar Christmas standards (“Silent Night,” “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen”) and traditional Emerald Isle carols such as “Wexford Carol” and “Don Oíche úd i mBeithil”
- The Raves: “[It] leaves everyone with the urge to grab their loved ones and dance down the aisles” (The Village News); “[It] brings just about everything to the table—joy, hope, laughter, friendship, celebration of life through storytelling, music, song, and dance—in a night that sparkles with life and a bit of magic” (Irish News and Entertainment)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 18, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.