What You'll Get
- $26 for one Value ticket in the balcony (up to $38.50 value)
- $38 for one Superior ticket in the back of the orchestra or mezzanine (up to $55.50 value)
- $49 for one Premium ticket in the orchestra (up to $67.50 value)
- View the balcony, mezzanine, and orchestra seating charts
An Irish Christmas
- The Show: a merry yuletide celebration of Irish culture and Celtic mythology ripe with colorful storytelling, lilting music, and thunderous choreography
- The Cast: The Kerry Dance Troupe—fleet-footed, jig-shoed ambassadors of Irish folk dance who mix the styles of olde and new
- The Music: traditional uilleann pipes, bouzouki, flute, button accordion, and fiddle—all played in the key of Jaunty—accompanied by female vocalists and poems from narrator Sheelagh Cullen
- The Songs: a mix of familiar Christmas standards (“Silent Night,” “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen”) and traditional Emerald Isle carols such as “Wexford Carol” and “Don Oíche úd i mBeithil”
- The Raves: “[It] leaves everyone with the urge to grab their loved ones and dance down the aisles” (The Village News); “[It] brings just about everything to the table—joy, hope, laughter, friendship, celebration of life through storytelling, music, song, and dance—in a night that sparkles with life and a bit of magic” (Irish News and Entertainment)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 10, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Online redemption required by 12/5. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact ARTS San Antonio office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Online redemption must be complete by visiting the site specified on your voucher. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ARTS San Antonio
ARTS San Antonio brings cultural magic from around the country to South Texas. Chicago’s Joffrey Ballet, Cuba’s Arturo Sandoval, and New York’s Spanish Harlem Orchestra have all been presented by ARTS SA to enrich the community.