All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass ticket for gold circle, premium or mid orchestra, balcony, or gallery seating (up to $87.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
An Up Close & Personal Conversation with Wayne Newton
- You Know Him As: “Mr. Entertainment,” “The Midnight Idol,” “Mr. Las Vegas,” or perhaps simply “Wayne Newton,” the charismatic crooner with a famously sugary tenor and bubbly wit
- Wayne’s Greatest Hits “Danke Shoen,” “Daddy Don’t You Walk So Fast,” “Summer Wind”
- What to Expect: An up close and intimate evening with the showbiz legend, who shares stories from his epic career and croons fan-favorite hits
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 6, 2015. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. For ADA accommodations, call box office at (732) 246-7469 immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.