- $34–$40 for one G-Pass for Terrace Value East seating or Terrace Goal East seating (up to $46 value)
- $41–$48 for one G-Pass for Terrace Center seating (up to $54 value)
- Both options include a hot dog and a small beer or soda.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- San Jose Sharks: Tuesday, February 2, at 7 p.m.
- Buffalo Sabres: Wednesday, February 24, at 7:30 p.m.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the game and seating level you select.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
The past two seasons, the Ducks have sailed past the 100-point mark en route to a playoff berth and a Pacific Division crown. This time around, though, they’re going to have to fight for a trip to the postseason in a highly competitive Western Conference. Fortunately, the roster is loaded with talented veterans, including center Ryan Getzlaf and points-leader Corey Perry. What’s more, the Ducks are equipped with one of the NHL’s top defenses. It allows just two goals per game, and it’s the league’s best when it comes to killing penalties and any weeds that sprout through the ice. In February, the Ducks and their crushing D will clash with the Sharks and Sabres at home, where they’ve been extremely tough to beat over the last several seasons.