Ballet dancers spend an unusual amount of time on their toes, much like the coworker who creeps up behind your chair every day just to watch you for a while. Gaze at grace with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to see Anchorage Ballet: Christmas 2013
- Where: Discovery Theatre at the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $35 for mezzanine section 200, 400, or 600 (up to a $69.50 value)
- $39 for orchestra section 150, 350, or 550 (up to a $78 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
When the holidays roll around, ballet fans thirst for a taste of The Nutcracker. Anchorage Ballet doesn’t disappoint. For their Christmas celebration, they call upon everyone’s favorite wooden soldier to lead Marie through a snow-covered forest and the Kingdom of Sweets while performing favorite selections from Tchaikovsky’s classic. But their celebration doesn’t stop at the Sugar Plum Fairy’s doorstep. The performers start off the show with a mixed repertoire of holiday staples that inspire Christmas spirit and plans for chimney traps to prove Santa’s existence.<p>
79% of 47 customers recommend
“The Anchorage Ballet Acadamy was great and their guest dancers were fabulous. I was not expecting the modern twist on the performance. The second half was the...”
“The Anchorage Ballet Acadamy was great and their guest dancers were fabulous. I was not expecting the modern twist on the performance. The second half was the classical ballet (which I prefer). The groupon tickets were a great bargin for the seats.”
621 W 6th Ave.
Anchorage, AK 99501