- Two tickets to see Anchorage Ballet Spring Celebration
- When: Friday, May 8 or Saturday, May 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Discovery Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $38 for the mezzanine (up to $76 value)
- $42.50 for orchestra level 100 or 500 (up to $85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Anchorage Ballet Spring Celebration
Wrapping up another year of exceptional dance, the Anchorage Ballet welcomes audiences to a jubilant celebration of both the company and the season. The family-friendly performances—it’s suggested that the younger audience members be at least 6 years old—include four graceful movements, giving the ensemble of dancers a chance to amaze with plenty of pirouettes, leaps, and slow-motion crazy knees. And while the art form may be classic, much of the performance is brand-new, with world-premiere footwork from award-winning choreographers Farah Canale and Regina Pilkus.
Since its founding in 1997, the Anchorage Ballet has attracted a lot of attention in the arts community—and not just with all the head-turning pirouettes. The company gives young dancers a chance to perfect their technique, perform alongside professional dancers, and bring their talents to the largely unmapped wilds of Canada. In Anchorage, the company performs seven or more ballets a year at the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts.