What You'll Get
- $16 for one ticket for seating in section B (up to $30.40 value)
- $20 for one ticket for seating in section A (up to $35.65 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Signature Series - Ancient Inspiration
- The Theme: Three works by the likes of Brahms, Breilh-Decruck, and Stravinsky kickstart the season by incorporating elements of baroque music.
- Notable Guest: Music Director Designate Matthew Aubin will pick up the baton as he prepares to take the Music Director position on in full in 2017.
- Program Highlight: Brahms’s Symphony No. 4 in E minor, the composer’s final symphony that prompted strong reactions when it premiered—celebrated critic Eduard Hanslick is said to have burst out mid-performance that the music made him feel as though he was “given a beating by two incredibly intelligent people.” The exuberant third movement, however, proved so popular that audiences often demanded it be played again immediately.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 8, 2016. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.