Basketball is an exciting spectator sport because games are often decided in the last five minutes, when official scorekeeping begins. Get close to the action with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see two sessions at the AND1 Summer Remix Basketball Tournament
- When: Labor Day weekend
- Where: Temple University’s Liacouras Center
- Door time: One hour prior to the start of each session
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Note: This Groupon does not include parking, which costs $14.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating and Sessions
- $17 for general-admission upper-level seating at Sessions 1 and 2 (a $33.50 value)
- $29 for general-admission lower-level seating at Sessions 1 and 2 (a $59 value)
- $19 for reserved upper-level seating at Sessions 3 and 4 (a $38.50 value)
- $32 for reserved lower-level seating at Sessions 3 and 4 (a $64 value)
Session times and games are as follows:
*Sessions 1 and 2: Thursday, August 29, and Friday, August 30. Four games each day, with the first at 2 p.m. and the last at 8:30 p.m. *Session 3: Saturday, August 31. Two games, with the first at 3 p.m. and the second at 5:30 p.m. *Session 4: Sunday, September 1. Championship game starting at 4:30 p.m., with a slam-dunk contest at 4 p.m.
AND1 Summer Remix Basketball Tournament
Celebrating the enduring spectacle of street basketball, the AND1 Summer Remix Basketball Tournament dangles a $100,000 winner-take-all cash prize above a dozen high-flying teams. Throughout Labor Day weekend, highlight-reel dunks and crossovers lure crowds at the Liacouras Center as the tourney’s top teams sprint toward Sunday’s championship game. Celebrity coaches—including former NBA players Shawn Kemp and Lance Stephenson and Grammy Award-winner Jermaine Dupri—infuse the weekend with an extra amount of star power. Prior to Sunday’s championship match-up, fans can also witness some of the country’s best rim-rattlers during a slam-dunk contest, whose winner will take home $10,000.