What You'll Get
- $31 for one G-Pass for balcony seating (up to $63.75 value)
- $37 for one G-Pass for mezzanine seating (up to $74 value)
- $43 for one G-Pass for rear orchestra seating (up to $85.55 value)
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Anderson, Rabin & Wakeman (ARW)
- How You Know ARW: You know singer/co-founder Jon Anderson, guitarist Trevor Rabin, and keyboardist Rick Wakeman best as the irreplaceable core members of the iconic rock group Yes, the longest lasting and most successful prog-rock group to emerge from the 70s
- What to Expect: Happily reunited, the gents of ARW promise a set loaded with fan favorites from Yes oeuvre, including epics such as “Roundabout,” “I’ve Seen All Good People,” and “Owner of a Lonely Heart,” along with brand new numbers from an upcoming album
- For Fans Of: Genesis, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, Jethro Tull
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 12, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Majestic Theatre
A National Historic Landmark, the Majestic Theatre has beckoned more than 4,000 performances to its sweeping stage since its renovation in 1989 and has been praised by such notable guests as Tony Bennett, Sting, and former first lady Barbara Bush. Inside, a Mediterranean-style cityscape frames the theater's proscenium, and the ceiling swirls with projections of clouds, allowing audience members to release parakeets into the wild during concerts and Broadway shows.