- $27.50 for one G-Pass for general admission standing (up to $42 value)
- $31 for one G-Pass for second balcony reserved seating (up to $47.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Her Discovery Story: After high school, Day worked roughly 20 odd jobs before Kai Millard, the wife of Stevie Wonder, heard her performing at a strip mall and brought her to the attention of her husband. Wonder introduced her to producer Adrian Gurvitz, who would help make her debut album just a couple years later.
- Her Meteoric Rise: That debut album, 2015’s Cheers to the Fall, was a critical and commercial hit—it landed on the Top 50 on the Billboard 200 chart and earned a Grammy nomination for Best R&B Album. The album’s breakout single, “Rise Up,” earned a Grammy nomination as well.
- Where You’ve Seen Her Since: She’s performed at the White House, the Democratic National Convention, and on A&E’s special Shining a Light: A Concert for Progress on Race in America.