Concert-goers sometimes leave with a memento handed down from the stage, such as a drumstick, a set list, or a plastic baggy full of famous-person sweat. Go home happy with this GrouponLive deal.
- $23 for one G-Pass to see Andrés Cepeda (up to $46 value)
- When: Friday, September 13, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- Section: general-admission standing room
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
**Andrés Cepeda – "Un Ratito" Official Music Video**
* Country of origin: Colombia * Band of origin: Poligamia * Genres Andrés covers: Latin rock-pop, bolero, Balada * When he went solo: 1999 * Number of times his 2001 album, El carpintero, went platinum: four * That's the equivalent of: going gold eight times, going talc one million times * What's new: 2012's Lo Mejor Que Hay En Mi Vida * Age he began studying piano: five * His teacher: famed Colombian musician Ruth Marulanda * Age he wrote his first song at: 12 * Biggest fans at the time: his parents * Biggest fans today: probably still his parents, but they have a lot more competition * Like who?: his 1,035,471 Facebook fans, and the Latin Grammy committee, who nominated him four times in the last decade