All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Andrés Cepeda, starting from $30
- Seating: section 9
- Click to view the seating chart
- Note: The stage will not rotate for this performance. Section 9 is center stage.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who He Is: a Columbia native and lifelong musician who fronted the rock group Poligamia in the ’90s before going solo and becoming one of the most recognized artists in Latin American music
- His Style: Although he has roots in rock music, his solo material has found a cozy home in romantic genres such as bolero and balada.
- His Accolades: His 2001 sophomore album, El Carpintero, went quadruple-platinum in Columbia, and his 2013 album, Lo Mejor Que Hay En Mi Vida, won a Latin Grammy for Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album. He’s earned eight total Latin Grammy nominations.
- His Latest Album: 2016’s platinum-selling Mil Ciudades
The Fine Print
About Arena Theatre
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.