What You'll Get
Going to a concert is an opportunity to be around a lot of people and maybe finally collect all those signatures you need to start selling fresh meat in your front yard. Be a part of something big with this deal.
- $23 for one ticket to see Andrés Cepeda (up to a $45.83 value)
- When: Thursday, September 12, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.<p>
**Andrés Cepeda – "Un Ratito" Official Music Video**
* Country of origin: Columbia * Band of origin: Poligamia * Genres Andrés covers: Latin rock-pop, bolero, Balada * When he went solo: 1999 * Number of times his 2001 album, El carpintero, went platinum: four * That's the equivalent of: going gold eight times, going talc one million times * What's new: 2012's Lo Mejor Que Hay En Mi Vida * Age he began studying piano: five * His teacher: famed Columbian musician Ruth Marulanda * Age he wrote his first song at: 12 * Biggest fans at the time: his parents * Biggest fans today: probably still his parents, but they have a lot more competition * Like who?: his 1,035,471 Facebook fans, and the Latin Grammy committee, who nominated him four times in the last decade
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 12, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 9/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Houston. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.