- One ticket to see Andrew Dice Clay
- When: select dates, February 6–March 28, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Vinyl at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Produced by Richard Davis Productions
- $29 for the side floor (up to $69.25 value)
- $39 for the center floor (up to $92.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Andrew Dice Clay
He’s offended everyone: women, minority groups, MTV, singer Sinead O’Connor, Little Miss Muffet, and the rest of Mother Goose’s entourage. Clad in his signature leather jacket and finely manicured sideburns, comedian Andrew Dice Clay scowls in the face of controversy that has defined his career for more than 25 years. He has sold out Madison Square Garden on two consecutive nights, hosted Saturday Night Live, and earned a lifetime ban from MTV after reciting his adult-themed nursery rhymes at the 1989 VMAs. More recently, the Brooklyn-born Diceman appeared in multiple episodes of the final season of HBO’s Entourage, and is ready to launch more no-holds-barred punch lines that could make The Great Sphinx drop its jaw. He recently starred in his first Showtime special in 17 years, and appeared in Woody Allen’s newest film “Blue Jasmine.” When talking to Salon about what to expect from his standup comedy, Clay said, “Look, my voice as a comic hasn’t changed … I talk about human behavior, I talk about people and technology—about how they waste their lives on the phone they’re carrying. You know?”
Las Vegas, NV
4455 Paradise Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89169