- One ticket to the Andrews Moonshine Festival
- When: Saturday, October 18, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Andrews Entertainment District
- Door time: 2 p.m.; 1 p.m. for VIP reception
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the festival schedule.
- $15 for general admission (up to $30 value)
- $30 for VIP admission (up to $60 value). VIP admission includes a private reception at 1 p.m., a meet-and-greet with the distillers and special guests, craft beer tasting, bourbon tasting, gift bag, and access to all seminars.
Andrews Moonshine Festival
- Beverages, moonshine: over 60 varieties from both national and regional distributors, including apple pie ‘shine and peppermint ‘shine
- Beverages, teetotaling: sweet tea, lemonade, and good old-fashioned water
- Beverages, books about: all attendees receive an Andrews Moonshine Festival tasting book
- Music: The Gary Ray Trio, which specializes in feel-good Nashville country
- Special guests: NASCAR hall-of-famer Bill Elliott, Wayne “Hill Billy” Nix from Discovery’s Moonshiners, and other famed distillers