All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 19, 2014
Reviewed October 18, 2014
Reviewed August 1, 2015
What You'll Get
- One ticket to the Andrews Moonshine Festival
- When: Saturday, October 18, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Andrews Entertainment District
- Door time: 2 p.m.; 1 p.m. for VIP reception
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the festival schedule.
- $15 for general admission (up to $30 value)
- $30 for VIP admission (up to $60 value). VIP admission includes a private reception at 1 p.m., a meet-and-greet with the distillers and special guests, craft beer tasting, bourbon tasting, gift bag, and access to all seminars.
Andrews Moonshine Festival
- Beverages, moonshine: over 60 varieties from both national and regional distributors, including apple pie ‘shine and peppermint ‘shine
- Beverages, teetotaling: sweet tea, lemonade, and good old-fashioned water
- Beverages, books about: all attendees receive an Andrews Moonshine Festival tasting book
- Music: The Gary Ray Trio, which specializes in feel-good Nashville country
- Special guests: NASCAR hall-of-famer Bill Elliott, Wayne “Hill Billy” Nix from Discovery’s Moonshiners, and other famed distillers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 18, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 10/18 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Andrews Entertainment District. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Andrews Entertainment District's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 2 p.m.; 1 p.m. for VIP reception. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.