- $19 for one G-Pass to see Andy Grammer (up to $37.58 value)
- When: Sunday, June 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- Section: General Admission Standing & Skip-the-Line Pass
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- When you first heard Andy Grammer: in 2011, when his debut single "Keep Your Head Up" flooded airwaves with pure positivity
- What that single nabbed him: a place in the Top 5 of the adult-pop radio charts and an MTV O Award for Most Innovative Video
- How he got into smile-sparking music: he was born to do it—his father is children's musician Red Grammer
- Other influences spliced into Andy's soul-rock DNA: Lauren Hill, John Mayer, Coldplay
- Where he learned to be so upbeat: busking on Santa Monica's Third Street Promenade
- What he told USA Today about that time: “If I'm sitting next to a 4-year-old girl singing Janet Jackson songs on one side, and a father-son act doing acrobatics on the other, I had to learn how to get people to listen to me.”
- What's next for Andy: a new album is in the works, heralded by the single "Back Home"