All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Animal House 40th Anniversary Celebration, starting from $20
- Seating: tier 1 left or right
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Animal House 40th Anniversary Celebration
- On the screen: The 1978 raucous National Lampoon’s classic, Animal House, which follows a rambunctious group of fraternity members battling the dean of fictional Faber College who threatens to close down their beloved Delta Tau Chi Fraternity
- On the stage: The notorious ladies’ man Eric “Otter” Stratton himself—Tim Matheson—will appear alongside Rolling Stone critic Peter Travers after the screening to discuss the film’s legacy 40 years after its release, where it has been named No. 36 on American Film Institute’s list of “America’s 100 Funniest Movies” and No. 1 on Bravo’s “100 Funniest Movies.”
- Extras: Wear your best frat-house inspired toga to get in on the fun.
The Fine Print
About New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.