- One ticket to Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra presents Holiday Pops
- When: Friday, December 12, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hill Auditorium
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Seating Options (select seats chosen by Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra)
- $19 for balcony section C (up to $32 value)
- $16 for balcony section D (up to $27 value)
- $12 for balcony section E (up to $17 value)
- $8 for balcony section F (up to $12 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra presents Holiday Pops
The Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra exudes festive cheer into the crowd during its third-annual holiday pops concert. This year, special guests including Boychoir of Ann Arbor, Huron High School Chorus, and Pioneer High School Chorus join the orchestra alongside returning guests—the men’s vocal group Measure for Measure. Together, the singers and instrumentalists recreate time-tested holiday favorites from composers such as Bach, Mozart, Tchaikovsky, Strauss, and more.
Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra
In 1928, four musicians from an Ann Arbor church joined together to play at services. Decades later, after several names and a number of music directors, the orchestra continues strong. Current music director Arie Lipsky leads the group through programs tailored for listeners of all ages. That emphasis on accessibility even extends beyond the orchestra—the orchestra reaches out to the community with a number of school programs that engage and transform music for children.
825 N University Ave.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109