What You'll Get
- $8 for one ticket for balcony section F (up to $14 value)
- $12 for one ticket for balcony section E (up to $19 value)
- $22 for one ticket for balcony section C (up to $37 value)
- View the seating chart
Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra Presents: Holiday Pops!
- The festivities: To ring in the holiday season, the Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra and some special guests will spend an evening playing a festive mix of classic Christmas carols, modern holiday tunes, and more.
- Special guests: Aiding the Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra in sharing holiday cheer will be the Ann Arbor Youth Chorale, the Boychoir of Ann Arbor, Dexter H.S. Chorus, Huron H.S. Chorus, Measure for Measure, and Pioneer H.S. Chorus.
- The grande finale: Voices, instruments, and spirits will come together in the final song of the concert, where the orchestras and choirs will harmonize in a rendition of “Let There be Peace on Earth.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 15, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue will call. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Reservation required by 12/13 at 5 p.m.. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra
In 1928, four musicians from an Ann Arbor church joined together to play at services. Decades later, after several names and a number of music directors, the orchestra continues strong. Current music director Arie Lipsky leads the group through programs tailored for listeners of all ages. That emphasis on accessibility even extends beyond the orchestra—the orchestra reaches out to the community with a number of school programs that engage and transform music for children.