What You'll Get
- One ticket to Annie Moses Band: The Art of the Love Song
- When: Thursday, July 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Grand Ole Opry
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $19 for PL 3 seating, indicated on the map in pink (up to $36.59 value)
- $25 for PL 2 seating, indicated on the map in blue (up to $44.06 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Annie Moses Band: The Art of the Love Song
- The Band: A classical crossover group who blend bluegrass, jazz, and more, the Annie Moses Band is a PBS favorite that’s also graced the stages of Carnegie Hall
- Act One: A taping of their latest PBS special, The Art of the Love Song, which will include songs by artists from The Beatles to Nat King Cole and features the Young Artists Summer Pops Symphony
- Act Two: The final gala performance of Annie Moses Band’s Fine Arts Summer Academy, including music from Paul Simon, Stravinsky, and many others
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 23, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 7/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.