What You'll Get
- $28 for one ticket to Annie’s Shakespeare Shakedown Presents: Hamlet (up to $40 value)
- When: select dates, March 20–April 10
- Where: Solas
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6:15 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Annie’s Shakespeare Shakedown Presents: Hamlet
- The Story: Shakespeare’s familiar tragic tale of a grieving prince, a mysterious ghost, a conflicted queen, and a quest for revenge
- The Twist: Audience members can interact with Hamlet and company as she—yep, in this version the Dane is a Princess—tries to unravel the mystery of her father’s death, in a performance that’s equal parts Shakespeare and improv
- The Setting: A celebration for newly-crowned King Claudius, through which guests can wander to chat with Polonius, wander with Ophelia, toast Horatio, and otherwise mingle with the characters
- The Accolades: Truly New York calls it “cutting-edge interactive theater,” while Uncle Yo says “not viewing the actors on a separate stage, but holding their hands, seeing them tear up, and worse, knowing their time has come, grants a new intimacy to a text.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Solas. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Annie's Shakespeare Shakedown's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 15 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.