All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $25 for one VIP ticket (up to $50 value)
- $45 for two VIP tickets (up to $100 value)
Doors open and bands start playing at 2 p.m. Cowboy Mouth takes the stage at 8 p.m.
Annual Oyster Crawfish Festival feat. Cowboy Mouth
- The Event: New Orleans–style crustaceans and shellfish abound during this annual celebration, where heaping mounds of oysters and crawfish and thirst-quenching beverages are available for purchase as bands rock out onstage.
- Cowboy Mouth: This Nawlins’ rock ‘n’ roll institution got MTV’s attention with 1997’s “Jenny Says,” and their rowdy live shows cemented their spot in the Louisiana Music Hall of Fame.
- The VIP Experience: access to an exclusive VIP entrance, a private bar, VIP seating with tables and chairs, private restrooms, and a meet-and-greet with Cowboy Mouth after the performance
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 3, 2018. Limit 20/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Children may accompany parents. Children 12 and under do not need to purchase a ticket. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Park Tavern
The Park Tavern combines the historical grandeur of a century-old locale with the forward-thinking practices of a modern, eco-friendly restaurant. Some of the original woodwork and stone from its past life remains, chronicling the building's history as a horse stable in 1905, a golf clubhouse in 1928, and a space shuttle in 1969. The Tavern’s current layout contains an elegant events space, a dining room with an outdoor terrace, an ice-skating rink, and a live music and festival venue that features the annual Oyster Crawfish Festival.
Adopting green habits, the Tavern's owners developed a rainwater-recycling system to feed its plants and water its landscape, and switched to low-flow plumbing and LEED-certified hand dryers. Its concern for the environment extends to its menu as well: locally harvested ingredients and wild-caught fish support coastal communities and local farms while simultaneously ensuring each plate contains quality, eco-friendly fare. The lineup of dishes includes sushi rolls brimming with sashimi-grade Hawaiian tuna and meaty burgers bursting with fresh-ground Angus beef or great range bison, all of which can be paired with a house microbrew.