What You'll Get
- $61.50 for one ticket to see Anthony Bourdain: Close to the Bone (up to $82.50 value)
- When: Tuesday, July 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Andrew Jackson Hall
- Seating: grand tier
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
Anthony Bourdain: Close to the Bone
- How you know him: as one of the culinary world’s most famously outspoken gastronomes
- Where you’ve seen him: spearheading Travel Channel’s Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations and The Layover, not to mention CNN’s Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown; as a guest judge on Bravo’s Top Chef; as a mentor on ABC’s The Taste; getting a tattoo on Miami Ink; voicing himself on The Simpsons
- What his work has earned him: an Emmy Award, a Peabody Award, an honorary CLIO Award, and plenty to write about—he’s authored 11 books, including the New York Times-bestselling Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly
- His style: charismatically abrasive, moderately obscene, and as verbose and cutting as a spiked thesaurus
- How Bourdain described his job to New York magazine: “traveling around the world eating and drinking and making self-indulgent television about the experience.”
- What he’ll tell the audience during the event: no-holds-barred stories about his travels and the things he’s eaten as well as answers to their questions during the open Q&A
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 7, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 7/7 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.