- $99 for one G-Pass to see Anthony Bourdain: Close to the Bone with tour T-shirt (up to $125.99 value)
- When: Thursday, July 30 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Auditorium Theatre
- Seating: front, middle, or rear balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Anthony Bourdain: Close to the Bone
- How you know him: as one of the culinary world’s most famously outspoken gastronomes
- Where you’ve seen him: spearheading Travel Channel’s Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations and The Layover, not to mention CNN’s Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown; as a guest judge on Bravo’s Top Chef; as a mentor on ABC’s The Taste; getting a tattoo on Miami Ink; voicing himself on The Simpsons
- What his work has earned him: an Emmy Award, a Peabody Award, an honorary CLIO Award, and plenty to write about—he’s authored 11 books, including the New York Times-bestselling Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly
- His style: charismatically abrasive, moderately obscene, and as verbose and cutting as a spiked thesaurus
- How Bourdain described his job to New York magazine: “traveling around the world eating and drinking and making self-indulgent television about the experience.”
- What he’ll tell the audience during the event: no-holds-barred stories about his travels and the things he’s eaten as well as answers to their questions during the open Q&A