What You'll Get
- $99 for one G-Pass to see Anthony Bourdain: Close to the Bone with tour T-shirt (up to $125.99 value)
- When: Thursday, July 30 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Auditorium Theatre
- Seating: front, middle, or rear balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Anthony Bourdain: Close to the Bone
- How you know him: as one of the culinary world’s most famously outspoken gastronomes
- Where you’ve seen him: spearheading Travel Channel’s Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations and The Layover, not to mention CNN’s Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown; as a guest judge on Bravo’s Top Chef; as a mentor on ABC’s The Taste; getting a tattoo on Miami Ink; voicing himself on The Simpsons
- What his work has earned him: an Emmy Award, a Peabody Award, an honorary CLIO Award, and plenty to write about—he’s authored 11 books, including the New York Times-bestselling Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly
- His style: charismatically abrasive, moderately obscene, and as verbose and cutting as a spiked thesaurus
- How Bourdain described his job to New York magazine: “traveling around the world eating and drinking and making self-indulgent television about the experience.”
- What he’ll tell the audience during the event: no-holds-barred stories about his travels and the things he’s eaten as well as answers to their questions during the open Q&A
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 30, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.