What You'll Get
Every music fan dreams of being called up onto the stage at a concert to sing alongside their favorite vocalist, and, in a carefree moment, lift their elbows in rhythm. Be free with this deal.
- $48 for one G-Pass to see Anthony Hamilton and Friends (up to a $64.15 value)
- When: Friday, November 15, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Crown Center
- Seating: upper balcony
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
- How you first met Anthony: crooning the chorus on the Grammy-nominated Nappy Roots hit “Po Folks”
- Other Nappy Roots hits elevated by his voice: “Sick and Tired,” “Organic,” “Push On”
- “You’ve Got the Love I Need”: the duet with Al Green that scored Anthony his first Grammy
- How cool is Anthony: he won the BET J “Cool Like Dat” award in 2006
- 18 weeks: how long “So in Love,” Anthony’s duet with Jill Scott, stayed atop Billboard’s Urban Adult Contemporary chart
- “Woo”: a sound of exuberance, and one of Anthony’s most recent smash hits
- “Freedom”: the track on the Django Unchained soundtrack featuring Anthony’s pipes
- Back to Love: the album you should memorize before the show<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Crown Center on 11/15. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.