- $45 for one ticket to see Anthony Hamilton: Home for the Holidays and one $10 drink ticket (up to $89 total value)
- When: Monday, December 8, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Seating: Assigned by box office in rear orchestra section
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Anthony Hamilton: Home for the Holidays
- What the little drummer boy plays: pa-rum-pum-pum-pum on his drum
- What Anthony Hamilton plays: smooth R&B on his vocal chords
- What he’s singing this season: original Christmas songs and time-tested yuletide classics from Home for the Holidays, his first holiday album
- Non-Christmasy place you first heard Anthony: crooning the chorus on Nappy Roots’ Grammy-nominated hit, “Po Folks”
- Song that won him his first Grammy: “You’ve Got the Love I Need,” a duet with Al Green
- How long “So In Love,” his duet with Jill Scott, stayed atop Billboard’s Urban Adult Contemporary chart: 18 weeks
- Song title that doubles as a sound you’ll make at his live show: “Woo”
Schermerhorn Symphony Center
Even though it opened in 2006, Schermerhorn Symphony Center looks like it's been a part of the landscape for centuries. That's because the center, which is named for Nashville Symphony's late maestro Kenneth Schermerhorn, took its design cues from famed European concert halls. Its classic appearance is enhanced by 30 soundproof windows, which allow natural sunlight or unnatural spaceship lights to stream in. A custom-built organ rings out through the hall, and a convertible seating design allows the hall to morph into a ballroom floor for cabaret shows or weddings.