What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Anthony Hamilton: Mother’s Day Weekend Celebration
- When: Saturday, May 10, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Florence Civic Center
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Seating Options * $41 for orchestra floor (up to a $74.55 value) * $35 for concourse level (up to a $64.35 value) * $29 for upper level (up to a $54.15 value) * Click here to view theseating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you first met Anthony: crooning the chorus on the Grammy-nominated Nappy Roots hit “Po Folks”
- Other Nappy Roots hits elevated by his voice: “Sick and Tired,” “Organic,” “Push On”
- “You’ve Got the Love I Need”: the duet with Al Green that scored Anthony his first Grammy
- How cool is Anthony: he won the BET J “Cool Like Dat” award in 2006
- 18 weeks: how long “So in Love,” Anthony’s duet with Jill Scott, stayed atop Billboard’s Urban Adult Contemporary chart
- “Woo”: a sound of exuberance, and one of Anthony’s most recent smash hits
- “Freedom”: the track on the Django Unchained soundtrack featuring Anthony’s pipes
- Back to Love: the album you should memorize before the show<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 10, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Florence Civic Center on 5/10. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.