What You'll Get
- $25 for all-you-can-drink ticket, from 8 p.m. - 11 p.m.: includes house wine, domestic beer, and well liquors (up to $50 value)
- 21+ only
All-You-Can-Drink Anti-Valentine’s Day Bash
- The Theme: House of Blues offers a retreat from the tyranny of Cupid with an Anti-Valentine’s Day Bash for the romantically downtrodden, or just anyone who doesn’t want to be around couples on February 14.
- The Drinks: All-you-can-drink house wine, domestic beer, and well liquors makes a great cure for a broken/bitter heart.
- The Music: Local party band Metropolis provides a soundtrack of ’80s and classic rock anthems, plus break-up songs to sing along to.
- Sweet Bonus: Opportunities available for free shots while supplies last.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 15, 2017. Limit 8/person. Reservation preferred. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Table not guaranteed, subject to capacity. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+ with valid ID to drink alcohol. Drink package is valid from 8 p.m. - 11 p.m. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.