What You'll Get
Every music fan dreams of being called up onto the stage at a concert to sing alongside their favorite vocalist, and, in a carefree moment, lift their elbows in rhythm. Be free with this deal.
- $33.25 for one G-Pass to see Anything We Want: Fiona Apple & Blake Mills (up to a $66.50 value)
- When: Friday, October 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Benaroya Hall
- Seating: orchestra section
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Anything We Want: Fiona Apple & Blake Mills
- How you know Fiona: her 1996 breakout hit “Criminal,” critically adored albums such as When the Pawn…, and a Grammy win for Best Female Rock Performance
- How much When the Pawn… is truncated: it goes on to be a poem of more than 400 characters, earning her a world record for longest album title
- Latest, comparatively short, album title: The Idler Wheel is Wiser Than the Driver of the Screw and Whipping Cords Will Serve You More Than Ropes Will Ever Do
- One of the “3 best records of 2012”: what Pitchfork thinks of it</i>
- One of the “50 Best Songs of 2012”: the praise Rolling Stone gave its single “Hot Knife”
- Fiona’s most unlikely romantic partner: Zach Galifinakis in the video Not About Love
- Where her cover of “Pure Imagination” lands: somewhere between beautiful and haunting
- Easiest way to refresh dried contact lenses: listen to her and Johnny Cash cover Cat Stevens’ “Father and Son”
- Dawes: the popular L.A. band that Blake Mills used to be in
- Artists that have benefited from his playing: Band of Horses, Weezer, Kid Rock
- Break Mirrors: his debut solo album, of which Radio Free Chicago exclaims: “each track…is stunning and complete”<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 5, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 10/1 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Benaroya Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Benaroya Hall's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.