All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $10–$12 for one G-Pass for general admission (up to $31.80 value)
- Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select
- Punch Line Philly requires a two-drink minimum per person, not included with this deal
- Ages 21+ with valid ID
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Aparna Nancherla (July 30 at 7:30 p.m. or 9:45 p.m.)—Dry, observational, yet unafraid of the absurd and whimsical, Aparna has taken the comedy world by storm. After writing for Late Night with Seth Meyers, she appeared on Inside Amy Schumer and Netflix’s Love, along the way landing on Top Comedians lists by the likes of Vulture and Marie Claire.
- Pablo Francisco (August 10 or 11 at 8 p.m., August 12 at 10:15 p.m., or August 13 at 9:45 p.m.)—This impressionist and sound-effects expert charted a meteoric rise from MADtv to his own half-hour Comedy Central Presents special, an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and his latest standup DVD, _They Put It Out There.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Must be 21+ with valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.