What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Appetite for Destruction, starting at $8
- Seating: general-admission standing
- Click here to view venue layout.
- Must be 18+ with valid ID.
Appetite for Destruction
- Years on the road: more than 10
- Years of being hungry for destroying things: even longer
- Slash stand-in: Mike “Junior” Edington, who nails the guitarist’s Les Paul shredding and vision-impairing hair
- Axl stand-in: Chad Atkin, who nails the singer’s serpentine dance moves and siren vocals
The Fine Print
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.